Semi Skilled Mechanic
Ground Support Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Ground Support Mechanic for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Ground Mechanic performs as a semi-skilled mechanic in maintenance of (non-specialized) motorized Ground Support Equipment (GSE). This position is responsible for utilizing appropriate tooling, equipment and material to accomplish maintenance functions including but not limited to the following: inspections, minor troubleshooting, repairing, removing and replacing components on all Ground Support functions.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years fo automotive experience.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.