Supply Chain Program Manager
Supply Chain Program Manager
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Supply Chain Program Manager for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Supply Chain Management is seeking an experienced professional responsible for leading strategic initiatives to support supply chain business operations. This requires the use of data analytics and analysis of supplier performance to identify trends and build measures to improve supplier performance. In addition, the successful candidate will establish relationships across the business units to identify innovative opportunities to capture warranty. This role is data driven and focused on operations, maintenance, and reliability performance covered by supplier entitlements. Primary responsibilities are data mining and analytics, dashboard development and reporting, supplier scorecard development and management, program implementation, and business unit support. The individual should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an operations environment with a large and diverse complement of employees, and ability to work with minimal supervision and complete ownership of projects. Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, supply chain management, business or other related field required. MBA or Quantitative MS program strongly preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in a related field with airline maintenance and operations background strongly preferred.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications with advanced MS Excel and Access programming knowledge.
- Must have the ability to understand and develop complex spreadsheets based on business need and train others on the usage.
- Candidate must have experience with SAS, Hyperion, or equivalent data mining tools as well as knowledge of SQL relational database language to query, build, and manipulate tables.
- Must be able to develop and cater databases to bridge business needs.
- Must be able to perform challenging analytical work and possess the ability to communicate detailed analytical data through oral and written means to all levels of management.
- In addition, the candidate should have a high level of initiative in managing workload, including identifying critical business issues for analysis, structuring projects, and implementing change.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.