Technical Publications Analyst
Technical Publications Analyst- Aviation
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Technical Publications Analyst for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
- Performs a variety of duties associated with the development and maintenance of manuals, wiring diagram manuals, CMM’s, IPC, and other manuals related to interior modifications and STC’s.
- May utilize an automated publishing system to author certain manuals; others will be done using PC based word processing.
- Develop from scratch new sections of manuals utilizing newly released engineering and SolidWorks 3D CAD and create Client and FAA required customized manuals and coordinate the publishing of the same.
- Position will be responsible for both Technical Writing and Illustration of manuals and certain training for less experienced analysts. A
- bility to train less experienced tech pubs personnel.
- Minimum of 6 years in Technical Procedures AMM / IPC experience and training, A&P, FCC license, and / or technical degree preferred.
- Computer experience in MS Office products and Adobe Illustrator required. STC (Supplemental Type Certificate) process knowledge preferred.
- Process improvement and problem solving background with strong analytical skills desired.
- Must be able to interpret engineering documents / drawings, analytical reports, Federal Aviation Regulations and Airworthiness Directives, and OEM manuals and ICAW reports / manuals.
- Must be able to perform under pressure with supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Apply to be considered for this Technical Publications Analyst opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.