LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Technical Writer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for developing and authoring work cards for Company’s fleets in accordance with the applicable FAA approved Maintenance Program or Engineering documents.
- Monitors workflow for compliance and internal auditing and is responsible for overall development and authoring of AMDS work cards for all of the Company to ensure compliance to the FAA approved programs in accordance with the applicable FAA approved program or engineering documents.
- Works closely with numerous departments including Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Production Control, and others to ensure workflow and card content meet Company standards.
- Ensure the work cards comply with various FAR’s, AD’s, etc. as well as the task procedures that are established in the fleet maintenance program.
- Ensure the safety conscious behaviors are incorporated into all operational processes and procedures contained in work cards as well as practices safety‐conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Responsible for revising and coordinating changes with the Lower Order Check Program and ensuring compliance with the Technical Operations Policy and Procedures.
- Completes Maintenance Data Change Request through the Company approved applications and monitors progression for completeness of work.
- Responsible for quarterly performance reviews and development of all assigned direct reports.
- Responsibilities also include reviewing existing work cards and other work documents for compliance to Company and Regulatory standards and working closely with other groups to ensure compliance on task intervals.
- Develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety‐conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well‐being.
- Airframe and Powerplant licenses with a minimum of three (3) years’ aircraft maintenance experience required.
- Have a strong technical knowledge of the aircraft, thorough understanding of aircraft manuals, TOPP, production processes and regulatory maintenance program requirements.
- Previous technical writing experience/education is highly desired.
- Must be able to understand task requirements and be able to develop and work flow maintenance procedures that are safe, effective and compliant.
- Should be a selfstarter with excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to handle several projects simultaneously with minimum supervision, well organized and able to prioritize work to meet established deadlines. Computer experience with MS Office products and Company applications (TOS, DBMS, TOPS, MORPH, EARTH, SCEPTRE, AMDS) are desired.
Apply to be considered for this Technical Writer opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.