LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Technical Writer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
- Performs a variety of duties associated with the development and maintenance of the aircraft maintenance manuals, Engine manuals, wiring diagram manuals, Component Maintenance Manuals, IPC/IPL and other associated manuals.
- May utilize an automated publishing system to author certain manuals.
- The candidate will incorporate vendor revisions and engineering documents into a Company customized manual and coordinate the publishing of the same.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to address manual concern.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Airframe and Powerplant licenses with a minimum of three (3) years’ aircraft maintenance experience required.
- Have a strong technical knowledge of the aircraft, thorough understanding of aircraft manuals, TOPP, production processes and regulatory maintenance program requirements.
- Previous technical writing experience/education is highly desired.
- Must be able to understand task requirements and be able to develop and work flow maintenance procedures that are safe, effective and compliant.
- Should be a selfstarter with excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to handle several projects simultaneously with minimum supervision, well organized and able to prioritize work to meet established deadlines. Computer experience with MS Office products and Company applications (TOS, DBMS, TOPS, MORPH, EARTH, SCEPTRE, AMDS) are desired.
Apply to be considered for this Technical Writer opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.