User Experience Researcher
User Experience Researcher
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a User Experience Researcher to join our customer facing Digital Channels team working to improve the customer experience on delta.com, mobile applications, and some airport customer facing applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Usability Engineering, Cognitive Psychology or related field or equivalent work experience in User Experience Research field.
- It is important that the candidate has a professional, confident, and polished demeanor; is outgoing, articulate and passionate about user research; and able to work well with large product teams.
- 1-2 years of experience planning, conducting, analyzing, and presenting the results of digital UX research with various methodologies is preferred.
- Practical knowledge of digital UX research methods and practices, including an understanding for both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Familiarity with usability testing software & eye tracking technologies preferred.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools (e.x. iRise, Axure, Invision) preferred.
- A self-starter, organized, with ability to work in a faced paced environment managing multiple projects concurrently with tight timelines with attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Top 3 skills:
- Proven ability to collaborate with product owners and design agency to define and prioritize user experience research objectives.
- Proven ability to design, conduct, analyze, and present different types of user research studies.
- Proven ability to communicate quantitative and qualitative research findings.
- Design, organize, and conduct user research studies as well as present the results to product owners, designers, and development teams.
- Collaborate with product owners and design agency to define and prioritize user experience research objectives.
- Design, conduct, analyze, and present different types of user research studies, including but not limited to lab-based and remote usability studies, heuristic evaluations, surveys, navigation testing, and online customer panels.
- Run multiple concurrent user research related projects and, in some cases, manage competing priorities.
- Ensure effective communication of quantitative and qualitative research findings, including synthesizing them into concise actionable recommendations and telling the user’s story.
- Track and communicate insights and metrics to project teams and senior leadership.
- Create and maintain relationships with vendors and other external business contacts.
- Manage a repository of user research findings and assist stakeholders with access to past data for ongoing project works Looking for someone who is: Resourceful, a team player, and has the ability to manage competing priorities.
Apply to be considered for this User Experience Researcher opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.