CNC Machine Operator
CNC Machine Operator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Machine Operator for an opportunity in Auburn, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Operates and adjusts semi-automatic or automatic numerically controlled machine tools to perform standard and repetitive sequence of operations where programs are provided and setups are often made and maintained by others.
Must meet ITAR Requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ year related training or work experience.
- Some knowledge of machining techniques and methods.
- Requires knowledge of operations including drilling, boring and milling, turning, etc., employing recognized tooling and procedures and where tolerances are close, but not difficult to maintain.
- Must be able to check parts for conformance to specifications.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Read, write, understand and speak English fluently
- Ability to stand, sit, bend or kneel for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.