LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Water Strider for an opportunity in Auburn, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Water Striders will verify parts and documentation are paired correctly.
- Using a cart on wheels, gather materials needed for the assembly process according to the job traveler, provided by production control; acquiring specific hardware from stores and other materials from the warehouse and then loaded onto a moving line.
- Responsible for general area clean-up and any other duties, as assigned, to keep the production operators at their workstations; replenishing general supplies on the carts.
- Assist or relieve any production position, temporarily when necessary, to keep the production lines moving.
- Communicate with stores and other departments to obtain supplies and materials.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to adhere to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints, and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of “shop math” including use of measurement tools
- Ability to meet deadlines and use of hand tools preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and communicate in English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.