LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an A&P Mechanic with Falcon repair experience for an opportunity in Augusta, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for performing routine maintenance and major inspections on turbofan powered aircraft.
- Removes and re-installs engines from turbofan and turboprop powered aircraft.
- Performs operational checks and engine runs to ensure air-worthiness prior to departure.
- Inspects aircraft in accordance with OEM Light or Heavy Maintenance manuals.
- Evaluates removed components for serviceability and documents discrepancies (squawks). Re-installs and tests components after completed inspection.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all airframe systems as required (hydraulics, landing gear, etc). May perform fuel tank sealing on aircraft.
- Documents all work accomplished (a.k.a. sign-off) in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Accomplishes Service Bulletins, Repair Letters, and Airworthiness Directives as required.
- Reads and interprets maintenance manual procedures, blueprints, technical manuals, and schematic diagrams when required.
- Analyzes a variety of mechanical problems and determines the cause and best method of repair.
- Tests operation and repairs/adjusts, as required: engines, engine controls and accessories, propellers and controls, landing gear, hydraulic systems and servicing, and flight controls, and adjusts rigging as required.
- Checks and repairs fuel, oil, oxygen, heating, cooling and pressurization systems.
Qualifications and requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent.
A valid FAA approved Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License with minimum of 3 years experience required.
Dassault Falcon Jet experience strongly desired.
Factory authorized training on assigned aircraft or engine is preferred.
Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written.
Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds; stand a minimum of 8 hours per day and walk long distances; bend, stretch, crawl, and climb ladders in order to work on areas within the aircraft that are difficult to access.
Must be able to work outside in extremes of temperature and inclement weather.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.