Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager – Component Repair
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Regional Account Manager for an opportunity in Bangor, ME
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Regional Account Manager (RAM) will be responsible for increasing the volume of sales in the component repair shop by acquiring new customers, maintaining our existing customer base, and by identifying new sales opportunities and services to grow our current component repair business. The focus will be primarily on regional airline customers, however the RAM will contact prospective customers including aircraft finance companies, brokers, lessors and regional aircraft repair centers on a regular basis to develop and generate new business. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Vice President Business Development MRO (SVPMRO) to affect growth.
- Implement an effective sales plan to win component repair sales including component repair development programs for specific customers
- Identify and enter all prospective, existing and new customers into the company’s CRM system
- Daily use of the CRM system to manage customer accounts, develop and solidify customer relationships and follow up on sales opportunities while tracking the successful business opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals and quotes, and follow up with customers highlighting the benefits of our services, in order to win their business
- Participate in regular meetings with the component shop management and sales people in other business units to coordinate internal sales activities
- Keep track of actual sales against the sales plan and identify areas that require attention
- Maintain regular communications with customers to ensure their requirements are met. Handle all correspondence, telephone and web inquiries from customers related to component repair
- Significant travel required to visit new, prospective and existing customers to develop strong long term relationships and increase component repair sales
- Prepare and provide reports as required and generate monthly reports for the SVPMRO using up-to-date information from the CRM system
- Remain current and knowledgeable about the market place, the economy, the competition and collect competitive information
- Attend major air shows, trade conventions and other meetings as required
- Availability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Knowledge of computers including PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel and CRM systems
- Strong presentation skills and high level of comfort explaining or demonstrating in front of large and varied groups
- Proven leadership abilities and sound judgement dealing with complex business issues and difficult customer situations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required
Qualifications and requirements:
- A minimum of eight (8) years aviation experience with at least 5 years in component repair sales or equivalent
- A practical knowledge of regional aircraft component repair, overhaul and exchange
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent professional references
- Strong ethics, integrity and team player
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.