LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking aerospace Production Manager for an opportunity in Bentonville, AR.
What You Will Do:
- Provide leadership, direction and organization for the production team
- Collaborate with Quality Manager and inspectors on staff training and quality tracking
- Constant hands-on supervision of the shop floor to drive error free production in the most efficient timeframe possible
- Track and maintain production schedule while identifying and resolving production issues
- Collaborate with the management / engineering team to schedule and prioritize daily, weekly and monthly work schedules
- Coordination across all production departments to ensure efficient work flow
- Drive mandatory compliance with FAA and European Safety Organization approved process manuals
- Ensuring compliance with applicable OSHA regulations
Characteristics That Will Support Your Success:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and a high standard of excellence
- Understanding pressures of commercial production
- Process oriented and driven
- High energy with ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized and thorough in generating log entries and documentation
- Able to read and understand technical publications
- Willing and able to learn new technologies
- Adaptable and collaborative
Requirements for the role:
- Engineering Degree – Mechanical, Aeronautical or Industrial
- At least 5 years’ experience managing manufacturing processes and staff
- Good computer skills including experience with ERP/MRP
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Authorization to work in the US
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 25% of the time
- Must be able to bend, climb stairs, and continuously stand or walk 75% of the time
- Must be able to physically run all manufacturing equipment and machines within the plant
- Must be able to position self to reach all areas of machine, including under and above
- Must be able to lift and carry 15-25 pounds and frequently move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
- Experience with composite manufacturing
- Experience in an FAA regulated environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.