Shift: 2nd, M – F,
Pay: $22.25 – $24.25 per hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for repairs and required preventive maintenance of trailers
- Inspect, trouble shoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepares safety documents required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), company and any other Federal, State or Local regulations
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals
- Repair or replace defective parts, components or systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that the work meets manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations
- Regular attendance is required
- Other duties as required to support operations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Equivalent of High School Diploma or GED and 1+ year’s diesel mechanic experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- CDL preferred, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.