LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor with Part 145 repair experience in Birmingham, AL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for assisting with the overall aircraft maintenance activities to develop and implement effective programs to instill processes and systems that deliver superior services to customers and ensure timely delivery of aircraft.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have a minimum of 5 years aircraft maintenance experience in a supervisory role.
- CRJ 200/700/900 experience.
- Have a complete understanding of FAR Part 145 Repair Station Regulations.
- Structures experience on Commercial aircraft is preferred.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.