Machine Shop Support
Machine Shop Support
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a machine shop support associate in aerospace machining for an opportunity in Auburn, Washington.
Loads, unloads, and conveys materials within or near plant, yard or work site, and performs a combination of tasks under specific direction, which may include shipping and/or receiving. Opens containers using hand tools. Counts and weighs materials and records information. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, conveyors, and machines by hand. Loads or unloads materials into or from trucks by hand. Conveys materials using wheelbarrow, hand truck, forklift, electric dolly, elevator or other devices. Stacks or assembles materials. Aids machine operators by lifting heavy objects by hand or by use of power hoist.
- Under supervision, set daily work order priorities, move, stage, pack/unpack, open/seal, and gather materials, crates, boxes, parts, equipment, and other production items as needed to support efficient, timely, and orderly daily production flow
- Move shipping crates, boxes, and materials to final machining and/or assembly areas; Move packaged crates and boxes to shipping and receiving staging area; Handle related documentation in a safe manner
- Keep staging areas clean and clear of debris
- Reposition carts, trolleys, fork-lifts, and other shop transport equipment in their end-of-day storage area
- Monitor and properly dispose of accumulated machining chips; Maintain chip bins and surrounding area clean and orderly
- In coordination with machinists and/or supervision, expedite materials from stores and tools from crib
- May occasionally perform special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.