TransTechs - Diesel Mechanic
Tractor Trailer Technician
Pay: $24 – $26 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: M-F 2 PM-10:30 PM
Equipment: Mack and Volvo Tractors
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintains semi-trucks and related equipment including but not limited to; basic service, transmission replacements, engine troubleshooting.
- Administers fleet maintenance assists in troubleshooting problems with equipment.
- Ensures compliance on a day-to-day basis with State, Federal and Company requirements.
- Works closely with shop manager providing the status of maintenance and job completion.
- Identifies and recommends actions to improve operating efficiency.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Tractor Trailer Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass CRIM & DMV Checks.
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical.
- Must have own set of tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must have 4 + years of heavy-duty truck maintenance experience.