Light Duty Technician
Diesel Mechanic – Experienced Light Duty Technician
Pay: $25 -$26 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: 1st, M – F
LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for a light duty diesel technician for work on a fleet of city vehicles, all diesel. Vehicles include roll-offs, dump trucks, loaders, pickup trucks (Ford F Series), autos etc (NY Parks & Recreation).
Diesel Mechanic Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preventative and routine maintenance on this extensive fleet of vehicles as well as assist with frequent DOT inspections they regularly conduct on site.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED and 3-5 years light duty diesel repair experience
- Class B CDL Required.
- ASE certification preferred, but not required.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must be able to pass CRIM & DMV Checks.
- Must be able to pass FMCSA DOT Drug Screen.
- Must be able to pass EMP Check.
- Must be able to pass DOT Physical CDL – Required.