LAUNCH TransTechs is seeking an A Level Fleet Technician for maintenance and repair on a diverse fleet of diesel vehicles. This is a great work environment with opportunities for career development.
Pay: $25 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: 24/7 Operation Looking For Candidates That Are Flexible
M-F 4PM -12 Midnight
- Diverse fleet
- Steady work hours
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent benefits packages
- Opportunity for development
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, rebuild and repair fleet diesel equipment (tractors, trailers, refrigeration units).
- Complete preventative maintenance of fleet diesel equipment.
- Complete thorough documentation for work orders of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- May be required to operate a company vehicle to diagnose and repair equipment as part of a road-side service call.
- May participate in regular meetings with customer.
- Ensure equipment has required licensing and registration prior to being deemed as “roadworthy”.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Work in a safe manner, per company, local, state and federal policies and regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Equivalent of a high school diploma or GED & 3+ years of related tractor/heavy equipment maintenance and repair.
- Must possess own tools and steel toe boots.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug test & DOT physical.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- ASE certificate
- CDL, or ability to obtain
- Trade school diploma.
Shop, office, yard, vehicle environment, may require lifting of 20 to 50 lbs., at least once a day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.