TransTechs - Trailer Technician
Pay: $22.37 per hour, depending on experinence
Shift: 3PM-11:30PM Tues and Wed off
Job Duties and Responsibilitles:
- Diagnosing and repairing any and all issues with medium/heavy duty trucks and Class 8 size tractors and trailers.
- Electrical diagnostic experience is a plus.
- Work in a safe manner, per company, local, state and federal policies and regulations.
- Perform preventative maintenance, electrical, suspension, and airbrake repairs, and run diagnostics on a fleet.
- When applicable use welding skills.
- Any other duties to support operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years experience with the ability to become a state certified DOT inspector
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must have your own set of tools.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and physical.
- CDL not required but is a plus.
- Must be able to pass DMV checks, have valid DL and ability to obtain CDL.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.