LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Project Administrator for an opportunity in Detroit, MI.
The Project Administrator to Corporate Director will perform advanced, diversified and confidential administrative and managerial duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, and skills/knowledge of organization and divisional policies and procedures. Prepares correspondence, memos for small and large audiences, creates and analyzes reports, etc. Assist in the development of senior-level PowerPoint presentations as required. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meeting and travel itineraries and participates in related arrangements. Plans and executes engagement events and meetings. Operates Windows-based software and assists in developing, implementing and monitoring internal business systems and procedures. Completes and submits vouchers and expense reports. Screens telephone calls and visitors and resolves routine and some complex inquiries. Will be supporting system wide initiatives, projects, and programs to support the 2016 Flight Plan and IFS Focus.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 5 years related work experience preferred.
- Must have intermediate to high level proficiency in all Microsoft applications, such as Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to work with confidential data and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Communication skills necessary to route calls and make or respond to inquiries regarding business processes or schedules.
- Skills in writing business correspondence and work procedures necessary. Interpersonal skills necessary to make inquiries and clarify information.
- Attention to detail necessary to ensure that information is accurate and work is completed in a timely manner.
- Organizational skills necessary to prioritize and schedule work activities and balance multiple assignments with limited direction.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management. Should be solution-oriented, and have demonstrated the ability to work well with others in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment.
- Travel may be required as needed to support the operation.
- Top 3 skills needed Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, LMS knowledge, strong administrative abilities
- Soft skills needed (i.e. flexible, resourceful, team player, etc.) Strong organizational skills, ability to create and foster relationships (both internal and external), good communication skills (written and verbal)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.