LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for a Welder to complete body repairs on trailers in East Point, GA.
Pay: $16.00 – $24.00/hr., depending on experience
Shift: M – F, 1st shift
****Mig welding, Stainless, Steel and Aluminum
Welder Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily working on fixing body and frame of the trailers. Mig welding, Stainless, Steel and Aluminum
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions using mig and tig method.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Weld separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, and other alloys.
- Other duties as assigned.
Wlder Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED and minimum of one year related experience on trailers
- Trade school diploma or certification.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License to operate applicable company vehicles.
- Must have own set of tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.