Shift: 2nd, or 3rd, M – F must be flexible
Pay: $13.60 per hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entry level technician working on Captive Beams in trailer at the dock and assists on trailers in the shop.
- Will be working on removing, replacing, adjusting, installing the beams on trailers.
- Work in a safe manner, per company, local, state and federal policies and regulations.
- Ability to speak, write and comprehend the English language in accordance with all safety-related regulations and product specifications to avoid product contaminations in addition to processing paperwork for invoicing, billing, etc.
- Other duties as required to support operations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Equivalent of High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Basic set of tools preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- CDL preferred, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.