LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Tool Coordinator for an opportunity in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides supply support sustainment services at customer or field locations.
- Monitors logistic systems performance.
- Conducts research and provides logistical assistance to support operational objectives.
- Satisfies modification requirements for non-production materials, tool and shop supplies.
- Facilitates acquisition of authorized consumables to meet modifications requirements.
- Reviews inventory stock usage to ensure cost effective use of resources.
- Satisfies requirements for non-production materials, portable tools, perishable tools, shop supplies in support of modification.
- Performs modification kit inventory to ensure accurate accountability of parts and consumables.
- Maintains effective field customer relations.
- Assists with researching, identifying and resolving customer supply support system inventory in support of modification efforts.
- Collaborates with company organizations to identify and resolve issues with kits and parts.
- Prepares required reports in support of organization and contractual requirements.
- Must be willing to work any shift – Days/Nights Monday – Thursday or Thursday – Sunday.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- AA degree in related discipline and typically 1 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate need to be able to obtain clearance after start.
- Experience working line and/or heavy aircraft maintenance.
- Experience working with aircraft tooling
- Prefer knowledge of the SAP computer systems.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with the many people, in all areas, both inside and outside of the company.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.