LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Machinist for an opportunity in San Diego, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Machinist 4 sets up and operates numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate aerospace parts per engineering specifications without supervision.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have experience on Vertical Turning Lathes (Turret) or horizontal lathes.
- Minimum of 5 years on-the-job experience sets‑up and operates CNC machines, either mill or lathe. Follows Mfg. planning to select proper tooling, inserts and NC programs.
- CNC experience on aerospace high temp alloys metals such as Inconel, Titanium, Stainless.
- Works from blueprints, travelers, and established methods and procedures.
- Performs dimensional and visual in‑process inspections of items during manufacturing
- Monitors and checks own work to ensure it meets specifications.
- Is familiar with the use and application of all types of precision inspection equipment.
- Strong skills and aptitude in math
- Ability to perform basic functions with MS Windows-based computer operating systems, such as opening and closing files
- Proven ability to consistently run good parts that meet production standards
- Ability to perform intermediate functions with MS Windows-based computer
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.