Shift: must be open to shift
Pay: $23.80 – $26.60 an hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for repairs and required preventive maintenance of diesel engines, trucks and/or forklifts.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and perform maintenance on equipment.
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documents required by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), company and any other Federal Stae or Local regulations.
- Interpret work orders and technical manual.
- Repair or replace defective parts, components or systems.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and ensure the work meets the manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Perform additional tasks to support operations.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 1-year of experience or completion of trade school.
- Must be able to use hand tools and test equipment.
- Must have own set of tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have a valid driver’s license; CDL is a plus although not required.
- Knowledgable of heavy truck repairs in a commercial environment, including diesel engine system diagnostics
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and will be subject to a background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.