Shift: Mon. – Fri. 2nd
Pay: $25.00 – $33.00 an hour, depending on experience
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Perform maintenance on vehicles that include: removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Conduct test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Comply with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintain vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contain costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Participate in educational and training opportunities.
- Documents vehicle maintenance repairs and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3+ years of vehicle maintenance experience.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, spending time bending, climbing and stooping.
- Must have own set of tools.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have own steel toe boots.
- CDL preferred, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.