LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist in aerospace machining for an opportunity in Everett, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Machinist 4 sets up and operates numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate aerospace parts per engineering specifications without supervision.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum .5 years of CNC experience
- Capable of running CNC mills when given the following: Work Order, Standard Work Plans, Parts List, Blue Prints, Raw Material, PCM’s
- Capable (with some assistance) of setting up and running complex 3rd axis parts with proven programs: Dialing in fixtures and vices, running first parts for QA buy off, Replacing cutters and inserts, Trouble shooting and fine tuning setup, Pre-setting tools, Entering/Correcting Offsets
- Capable of performing a wide range of machining processes: Milling, Cutting Profiles, Honing, Drilling/Reaming, Precision Boring, Taping Holes
- Capable of laying out and checking parts using measurement equipment: Height Gages, Dial Calipers, Scribes, Micrometers, Tape Measures/Scales
- Capable of operating a proven program on a 4th axis machines
- Capable of editing “G” code with assistance at CNC controller
- Able to (with assistance) determine the correct cutter feeds, speeds, and chip loads
- Capable of completing necessary manufacturing paperwork
- Strong skills and aptitude in math
- Ability to perform basic functions with MS Windows-based computer operating systems, such as opening and closing files
- Proven ability to consistently run good parts that meet production standards
- Ability to perform intermediate functions with MS Windows-based computer
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.