CNC Mill Machinist
CNC Lathe Operator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Lathe Operator for an opportunity in Everett, Washington.
The CNC Mill Operator is responsible for set-up, run, tear down 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC Mills to fabricate aerospace parts per engineering specifications without supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can demonstrate ability to set-up, run, tear down 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC Mills and dimensionally maintain quality in a production environment.
- Good Inspection Skills and Blueprint reading skills with ability to use all shop inspection tools.
- Basic Troubleshooting skills and must be able to recognize production problems such as out-of-tolerance Machining, poor finishes, damaged or worn cutters, and tooling.
- Ability to dial in a hole or Edge-Find and set Machine Offsets.
- Basic understanding of G & M code.
- Versatility across multiple machine centers is a plus.
- Meets job standard times with minimal supervision.
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
- Follow schedule set by supervisor
- Observe machine during operation
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years experience on CNC Mills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to consistently run good parts that meet production standards.
- Able to read blue prints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Language Skills: Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret work instructions, drawing and procedure manuals in English. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in English.
- Mathematical Skills: Strong Geometry knowledge is foundational. Must also be able to convert metric to inch and do decimal to fraction conversions. Must be impeccable with decimal placement.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Completion of aptitude test
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.