LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist in aerospace machining for an opportunity in Everett, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform a variety of moderate complex machining operations from tool setup through production run completion.
Utilizes diagrams, drawings, work orders, or oral and written instructions to machine products.
Maintain a high level of quality/craftsmanship.
Performs basic troubleshooting and problem solving, works with planning/ engineering as required.
Utilizes various hand tools, inspection tools, and tooling to complete job assignment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of CNC experience
- Setup, and operation of machines and machining tools
- Monitor quality and workmanship, verification of dimensional requirements to print.
- Maintain company assets, environment, and atmosphere.
- Familiar with the following machines and/or controls:
- -Various HAAS controls
-Mitsubishi control for Akira Seiki
-Bridgeport EZ Trak
-Manual mills and lathes
-Various sheet metal and/or Honeycomb routers
-Basic interpretation of drawings.
-Work from oral and written instructions.
- Align/locate fixtures and set cutting tools for both new and reoccurring production runs.
- Ability to provide accurate and direct feedback to lead/supervisor as required
- Use of various inspection, hand tools
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurements, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Understanding of basic trigonometry.
- Understanding English and metric measurement systems and ability to convert both
- Operate and monitor production.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.