LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Metal Fabricators and candidates with Industrial Mechanical experience for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Working for a large a company that builds industrial tooling, platforms and mechanical assemblies. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in steel, aluminum fabrication, industrial mechanical systems or trade school
- Ability to correctly interpret assembly instructions, fabricate as needed and install subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed components.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Basic blue print skills.
- General mechanical skills.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.