Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Shall be documented as a trainee and be actively participating in a training program for a stated NDT method for a
limited and specified period of time as shown above.
- Shall obtain experience under the direct observation of a Level 2 or Level 3 in the same method.
- Shall obtain experience under the direct observation of a level 1 or instructor only when approved by the
Responsible Level 3.
- Shall not make accept or reject decisions.
- Shall not independently conduct tests.
- Shall not independently perform any other NDT functions.
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals