Paint Room Assistant
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Paint Room Assistant with aircraft parts experience for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Paint helpers are responsible for preparing a variety of parts for painting.
- Assist the Painter in daily activities not involving actual spraying of paint
- Prepare parts by hand sanding and solvent cleaning
- Mix a variety of chromate and non-chromated primers and topcoats
- Lay parts out and maneuver for eased application of paint
- Complete work order and necessary paperwork during paint process
- Accurately process and document oven charts and temperatures
- Sweeping and cleaning the paint shop as necessary
- Observe safety regulations and wear protective masks and clothing while performing daily activities
- Manage hazardous materials safely and in accordance with state and federal regulations
- Setup and label cubic yard hazardous waste storage boxes
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- No previous experience required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.