LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Inspector for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform and document in-process, first article, receiving and final inspections on aircraft parts and processes using precision measurement tools
- Read and interpret information from planning documents, tool design, blue prints, specifications and quality inspection procedures to develop clear, complete and precise records of inspection
- Calibrate inspection tools and equipment prior to using
- Interface with other individuals from various departments on issues related to quality
- Provide and assist operators in understanding and interpreting quality specifications and procedures
- Initiate and prepare nonconformance reports and provide to QA administrators
- Conduct internal audits as required
- Suggests new and improved methods for continuous improvement of the quality management system
- Complete work orders and other documentation with accurate data
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.