Shot Peen Operator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Productions Workers for an opportunity in Everett, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Working for a PNW Aerospace Manufacturing Company, Production Workers will assist operations in aerospace structures, paint assistant, shot pen operator, packaging and shipping a receiving.
Qualifications and requirements:
- No experience needed, will train
- Ability to read and communicate effectively through oral and written communication
- Ability to operate small equipment and tools
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
- Must demonstrate patience, attention to detail and have an eye for quality
- Able to positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- General mechanical skills.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.