Shipping & Receiving Clerk
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Shipping and Receiving Clerks for an opportunity in Foley, AL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Shipping/Receving Clerks will perform various tasks on a warehouse environment, have interaction with customers and other parties, and use technology to arrange transportation and provide general support.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience coordinating and arranging shipping activities
- Experience in a warehouse environment unloading trucks
- Open and verify supplier packing slips
- Count parts and review for damage
- Input updated inventory into databases
- Prepare and verify requisition of stock items
- Fill tilt bins, kanbans and stocks parts at Point of Use (POU)
- Maintain awareness of production rates and part requirements
- Update information to maintain accurate inventory records
- Use lean manufacturing tools to improve processes
- Issue planning documents to operators in a timely manner
- Support Assemblers of large aircraft components
- Preparing shipping documents (Domestic and International)
- Submitting AES (Automated Export System)
- Arranging/booking transportation
- Maintaining training for DOT, Import, Export, CTPAT and HAZMAT
- SAP experience a plus.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.