HD Diesel Technician Tech III
LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for a Diesel Technicians primarily focusing on preventative & routine maintenance of the fleet diesel equipment.
Shift: Tues – Sat 9:30 AM – 6 PM
Pay rate: $26 – $29.50 per hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct preventative and routine maintenance on an extensive fleet of tractor-trailers.
- Assist with frequent DOT inspections and complete necessary documentation.
- Provide professional, timely and accurate repair of all Material Handling Equipment.
- Maintain PM compliance along with troubleshooting and repairing all MHE equipment.
- Completing each repair job in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Documenting all job information, including time, job code and repair code.
- Managing your workload effectively.
- Following all company policies and procedures, particularly those involving safety.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3 yrs. Material Handling/Mechanical experience.
- Valid Driver’s License to operate applicable company vehicles.
- Solid computer skills, particularly data entry.
- Strong multitasking, time management skills and exceptional analytic skills.
- Completion of a technical school or equivalent is preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.