Sheetmetal – Shift 1 – Helicopter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Helicopter Sheetmetal Techs with experience performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on helicopters for an opportunity in Fort Benning, GA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Helicopter Sheetmetal Techs will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial helicopters in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Maintain aircraft at location to include contingency or as necessary, operations at other locations.
- Maintain aircraft at location during the following maintenance situations (I.E. daily flight operations, daily scheduled maintenance, daily unscheduled maintenance, Backshop support, Phase maintenance, and all SOF, and AMAM message requirements)
- Perform all maintenance I/A/W appropriate Maintenance Manuals (I.E. Technical Manual (TM), AVUM Level, AVIM Level, DEPOT Level’s, MEC’s, Safety of Messages (SOF), AMAM messages).
- Responsible for maintaining the aircraft assigned in safe, reliable and flyable condition.
- Perform all required services, inspections and maintenance I/A/W appropriate maintenance manuals, to ensure airframe structure, engine, and component serviceability in a timely manner.
- Perform functional checks of fuel, hydraulic, engines, avionics and electro-environmental systems I/A/W appropriate maintenance manuals in a timely manner.
- Perform Pre and Post flight inspections, to include cleaning and servicing aircraft I/A/W appropriate maintenance manuals in a timely manner.
- Required to rig, adjust, and track & balance aircraft systems I/A/W appropriate maintenance manuals in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot deficiencies affecting aircraft flyable condition I/A/W appropriate maintenance manuals in a timely manner.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A&P license required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Tech school trained (I.E. Military/A&P/Aviation Tech school, or 2 years aviation maintenance experience)
- 2 to 5 years UH-60 maintenance experience. (recent 4 years of exp)
- Must be able to work overtime, nights, weekends, holidays and possibly on short notice.
- Tools provided by job site.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.