LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Assembly Mechanic for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
- Major and minor assembly of landing gear components, assemblies and sub-assemblies, assisted as requires
- Ensure all required assembly tasks are completed in compliance with federal regulations, customer guidelines, and company policies Interface with stakeholders (i.e. engineering, planning, inspection and customer) in a professional manner
- Adhere to predetermined shelf life procedures
- Comply with hazardous material disposal procedures
- Understand and model safe work procedures
- Responsible for understanding, interpreting and training employees on the procedures as outlined in work instructions
- Champion implementation of Continuous Improvement methodologies to reduce cost, improve quality and ensure on-time delivery
- Deploy use of lean manufacturing
- May require off-site work at a customer facility which may require the work to be performed outdoors May require off-shift work
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the EHS policy, procedures and management system.
- Comply with all EH&S policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year of mechanical assembly experience
- Must be able to read and interpret manufacturing blueprints and other pertinent documents used for assembly of landing gear (i.e. mfg. specifications, quality documentation etc.)
- Ability to communicate with all levels
- Assembler must be able to work with precision tools and large mechanical equipment.
- Must be able to verify US person status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.