LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Buyer for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
Buyer of multiple commodity items spanning a variety of products. Ensure that parts are available to meet in-house production requirements, external sales requirements, and to support schedule changes and site business objectives. PO creation and management. Place, monitor, and maintain Purchase Orders that meet annual delivery, quality, and cost expectations. Manage external suppliers to achieve procurement targets on delivery to support production schedule. Ability to work with various functional groups; including, but not limited to, Operations, Engineering and Quality Assurance to ensure business goals are met. Work directly with Supply Chain commodity managers to support supplier transition activities as required. A understanding of the fundamentals of SAP preferred. Maintain effective message management and ensure BQ’s are resolved in a timely manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience in supply chain/procurement.
- Tactical procurement experience preferred
- Experience working with multi-level Bills of Material
- Previous experience of all tasks involved in purchase order creation and vendor relations preferred.
- Must be able to work in and fully support a team environment.
- Office application knowledge such as MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively interact at various levels within an organization with a logical and organized approach.
- Knowledge/experience in working with ERP/MRP platforms; SAP highly desired.
- Able to work in a fast paced high volume environment.
- Ability to work well within cross-functional teams.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.