LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Electrical Egnineerfor an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review system architecture requirements with interiors supplier and interfacing IPTs.
- Create airplane system architecture for commodities installed in the interiors, consuming interior supplier schematics. Such as:
- General cabin lighting
- Interiors emergency lighting
- Electrical power outlets
- Water/Waste/Oxygen systems
- Review and validate schematic and systems engineering inputs throughout the schematic creation process.
- Wire diagram generation
- Master Equipment List inputs
- Schematic inputs into Mentor Capitol if/as needed
- Identify and manage risks and issues to closure through:
- Coordinating directly with the interiors supplier and Boeing IPTs
- Organizing and running meetings with the relevant stakeholders
- Providing status through daily tag-ups
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Able to understand electrical loads, both AC and DC. Familiar with power factors, in rush currents, voltage drops and power consumption. Able to calculate power in terms of Watts and VA. Understands voltage drop and wire sizing in accordance with standard aircraft practices.
- Understands common types of data and data busses including 10/100/1000 base T Ethernet, RS-485, RS-232, ARINC 429.
- Understands aircraft power management in terms of load shedding priorities and redundancy.
- Understands classification of electrical signals in terms of EMI compatibility.
- Has a working knowledge of FAA regulations. Must know when to ask questions about airworthiness of a system.
- Can walk through and analyze complex relay circuits.
- Able to pick up a block diagram for a system and make a good general assumption about what the components might do.
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- AutoCAD and/or Catia experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.