LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Master Planners for an opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position supports the Planning Implementation Development and Analysis Functional team in the development and delivery of Program Planning capabilities to LM Aero Line of Business programs and projects.
- Responsibilities include the development, deployment, and implementation of processes, training, and tools in support of the Program Planning discipline.
- This position will be an active participant in the evaluation of program planning/scheduling products and practices, and will be instrumental in the resultant remediation activities upon identification of gaps.
- One-on-one mentoring of planners, formal process and tools training, and leadership of team meetings are techniques that will be employed by this position in order to develop bench strength among the planning community, and to improve planning work products.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment.
- Possess ability to prepare status reports, metrics and make presentations as required.
- Must be outgoing, energetic, self-starter and have demonstrated Program Planning and Scheduling hands on experience.
Qualifications and requirements:
Microsoft Project and/or Open Plan Experience, Milestones Professional Experience, Proven Planning and Scheduling Expertise, Demonstrated Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Experience, DCMA Health Metrics/Data Driven Metrics Knowledge.
Aerospace/Aviation, Program Master Planning/Scheduling Experience (This is not a Maintenance Scheduler position).
Candidate must be flexible to work on a variety of assignments and be able to work with other planners/schedulers and internal customer in a fast pace and changing environment.
Must be a US Citizen.
Secret Clearance preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.