LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Warehosue Specialist for an opportunity in Fort Worth, TX to perform receiving responsibilities. The Warehouse Specialist shall ensure that all material shipped from suppliers are accurately received into SAP to ensure visibility of material and to maintain accurate inventory.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receipt of material as well as performing general inspecting of parts and materials for conformity.
- Correct SAP posting/receiving dates when material is received late, but parts were on-time delivered on time to the site Receiving dock.
- Unload and convey materials onto pallets, vehicles, racks, shelves by hand or with the use of appropriate equipment.
- Distribute and convey paperwork, materials and parts to and from storage and work sites to designated areas
- Responsible for accurately stocking received material into inventory and distributing to the appropriate storage or work area.
- Receiving transactions into SAP no later than first shift of the following day that material was received on dock.
- Segregating of material onto a grief shelf that cannot be received due to various issues (e.g. supplier paperwork not provided).
- Corrections associated with grief shelf material that will either allow material to be received and / or send material back to a supplier.
- Support department and Landing Systems in Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Participate in cycle counts of inventory per cycle count schedule.
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the EHS policy and management system, the importance of conforming to EHS policies and procedures and consequences of failing to comply with EHS policies and procedures.
- Execute all tasks associated with the site macro plan objectives and site business plan, as required
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School/GED with 0-1 year of warehouse experience
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret technical procedures and work instructions
- icrosoft Office computer skills required; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with ERP transactional skills for Warehousing
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs in a safe and ergonomic manner
- Must be able to be certified to drive light duty trucks, operate pallet jacks and forklifts, and hand trucks
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.