Shift: M-F 3PM-Midnight
Pay: $16 – $18 per hour, depending on experience
Ensures the efficient operation of and control of work request. Directly interacts with all departments and individual operators. Provides customer satisfaction through clerical shop and telephone support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open work request immediately upon receipt.
- Close work request immediately upon completion of quality inspection.
- Run and review AQR reports as needed.
- Answer telephone for shop lines and schedules repair appointments.
- Maintain vehicle information files.
- Take road call information, communicate with Lead Technician, Shop Supervisor, or General Manager to dispatch mechanic or outside service.
- Contact outside vendors to arrange mechanical repairs, using information given.
- Arrange pick-up of outside repairs.
- File work orders with PM sheets, DVCR (operator write up), and maintain unit file related information.
- Run review reports as needed.
- Any other duties to support operations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Must have evidence of building solid relationships with superiors and peers.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Computer literate with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word, email (Lotus Notes), and database applications.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, DMV and background check.