1st Shift Assembler
1st Shift Mechanical/Electrical Assembler
We are currently looking to hire a 1st shift Assembler for our facility in Glendale Heights. The position pays $45-62k to start and is a direct position.
- Candidates must have 4+ years of mechanical and electrical assembly experience and be able to read blueprints and schematics.
- Orbital welding is preferred, but a strong mig or tig welder can work too.
- Weld different materials, pipes, tubing, etc.
- Tube bending is very important.
- General fabrication of parts as needed.
- Use all welding safety equipment at all times.
- Build custom fluid systems for customers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.