Repair Station Coordinator
Repair Station Coordinator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Repair Station Coordinator with aviation material handling experience for an opportunity in Goodyear, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs purchasing/repair duties for department as required.
- Review all customer work packages to determine routing of material to outside vendors for Bench Check, repair, overhaul, in accordance with regulatory, MRO, and customer requirements.
- Promotes the most effective use of company funds in the acquisition of assigned items as the most favorable price consistent with quality, quantity, and specifications requirements.
- Analyzes and evaluates quotes. Ensures approval limits are managed and maintained based on Customer contracts and Internal spend limits.
- Researches price catalogs, illustrated parts catalog and manuals.
- Select vendors, sources material, negotiate prices, terms, and method of shipment from approved vendor list.
- Manages tracking and reporting tracking and reports of purchase/repair orders. Performs follow-up actions and briefs management on status daily.
- Identifies and corrects computer procedures as required.
- Executes other work as directed by Materials Manager or designee.
- Reconciles accounting and receiving discrepancies.
- Expedite parts when required and handle any rejections by coordinating returns or corrections.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintains a good company image and vendor relations through professional business conduct.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associates of Arts degree or two years equivalent procurement experience.
- Requires two years of purchasing experience in repair station or airline environment.
- Should possess the ability to negotiate terms, establish accounts and determine methods of shipment.
- Ability to network effectively and maintain good working relationship with all departments and employees.
- Proficient with current software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Typing speed of at least 35 WPM is required.
- Must have good organizational skills, be able to prioritize work, accurately perform duties with constant activity in area, and pay close attention to detail.
- Must be self-starter requiring a minimum of supervision and perform with a degree of accuracy in the execution of job assignments.
- Must be able to work under pressure, relate to others and maintain flexibility with schedules of the department.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.