LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Painter Helpers for an entry level opportunity in Greensboro, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Painter Helper position, under close supervision, will assist experienced Manufacturing Mechanic – Painters with duties that help them remain working on projects. The helper may retrieve references, parts or any other duties requested as well as keep the work area clean. The Painter Helper may only perform those duties for which appropriate training has been provided. All work performed by the Painter Helper shall be the responsibility of a properly certificated trained and qualified supervisory employee who will be responsible to provide direct oversight of the work performed.
- Assist Painters with duties of preparation of parts and assemblies for surface finishes.
- Mask and Demask parts and assemblies in preparation for paint and presentation to inspection.
- Setup tables with parts and assemblies in preparation for prime and paint.
- Link paperwork with completed parts for presentation to inspection.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Entry level opportunity.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.