LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Painter Helpers for an opportunity in Greensboro, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sands and preps parts/assemblies utilizing engineering drawings and specifications.
- Maintain customer production documents accurately.
- Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within customer guidelines.
- Read and use blueprints, engineering process and material specifications, OEM process and material specifications and ECO’s to perform assigned work.
- Keep own and adjacent work areas clean.
- Perform painting in paint booth to maintain production in accordance with engineering drawing and specification requirements.
- Perform Finish Assemblies per engineering drawing and specification requirements.
- Performs proper usage and documentation of the Aquadic filtration system for the Alodine tanks.
- Plan work per engineering drawing and specification requirements within Interior Fabrication.
- Responsible for the proper execution of travelers, printed OPS, and MRB process to manufacture and repair any component of the interior product being fabricated.
- Duties also include proper disposal and documentation of solvents, paints and strippers in accordance with OSHA and local municipal requirements.
- Proficiently accomplishes Interior Fabrication panel lay-ups, bonding adhesives and panel fabrication.
- Works as Temporary Team Leader as required by the Lead/Manager.
- Assist in the training of lower grade mechanics as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1+ years of paint shop experience.
- Must have own tools as required by company tool list.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
- Must be able to learn to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, repair manuals, etc.
- Proficient in use of hand tools such as drill motors, screw gun, die grinder and routers.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.