Manufacturing Mechanic Painter
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Manufacturing Mechanic Painters for an opportunity in Greensboro, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs parts and assembly prep, alodine, priming, painting, as well as Interior fabrication and/or repairs within budgeted time and to FAA, and customers’, standards of quality.
- Organizes work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner.
- Duties also include proper disposal and documentation of solvents, paints and strippers in accordance with OSHA and local municipal requirements.
- Work in painting parts in paint booth production.
- Usage documentation of solvents, strippers, and paints.
- Lay-up, bonding adhesives, and panel fabrication within the Interior Fabrication area.
- Performs usage of Aquadic filter system for Alodine tanks.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of paint shop experience.
- Must have own tools as required by company tool list.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
- Must be able to learn to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, repair manuals, etc.
- Proficient in use of hand tools such as drill motors, screw gun, die grinder and routers.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.