Tooling / Material Clerk
Tooling / Material Clerk
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Material Handlers with stores, tooling, or logistics experience for an opportunity in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check for inbound shipping damage and denote such damage on the supporting documents at the time of notification.
- Insure all assets are properly tagged and identified to ensure compliance.
- When required, relocate assets electronically in the HAECO and Customer database to ensure inventory accuracy and asset availability.
- Assist with cycle counts, service order closings at aircraft departure, shelf life program management and departmental housekeeping to ensure a safe work area.
- Coordinate activities to support Project Logistics expeditors as it relates to critical parts and tooling.
- Assist with shop to shop movement of assets in the repair cycles as not to impact the aircraft schedule.
- Process RTS materials in a timely manner as not to impact Customer billing or on hand inventory quantities.
- Assist Maintenance and Customers with any questions, concerns and transactional data as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- One (1) year Stores, Tooling or Logistics experience.
- Good communication skills with ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Working knowledge of stocking, receiving and parts identification.
- Self-starter that can work with minimum supervision.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.