LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking APG Mechanics for an opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, overhauls and modifies aircraft systems and powerplants in accordance with established written procedures, specifications, and standards.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in aircraft systems operation and maintenance to include landing gear, powerplants, flight controls, disassembly, reassembly, rigging and aircraft movement.
- Must be able to read and speak English. Comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Mission essential functions and other duties may be assigned as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of F-16, F-15, F-35, C-130, or P-3 experience is required.
- A&P license preferred, not required.
- Candidate will provide shadowed toolbox with etched tools per minimum inventory and specifications as detailed by the company
- Must have ability to obtain DOD Secret Clearance
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.