Integrated Avionics Attack Control Systems Maintenance Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking F-15 Avionics Technicians with experience repairing F-15 aircraft for an opportunity in Saudi Arabia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct tests, replace components, isolate malfunctions and adjust, align and calibrate equipment, using specialized and common test equipment
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, maintain and modify avionic attack control equipment and test equipment and supervise avionic systems maintenance activities
- Analyze equipment operation characteristics to isolate malfunctions to subsystems and components
- Monitor equipment performance to detect and analyze recurring malfunctions; use, repair & maintain Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE)
- Train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level
- Maintain technical orders, publications, and RSAF training records
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have at least five years’ experience in F-15 Avionics (Attack Control Systems) two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level as an F-15 Avionics Systems Specialist
- Demonstrate proficiency in analyzing performance and isolating malfunctions of integrated avionic radar and attack control systems.
- Proficient in installation, maintenance and modification of avionic radar attack control equipment
- Maintain and repair radar, attack control and associated computers and special purpose equipment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.